*You must charge LIPO batteries with a LIPO compatible charger! DO NOT MISUSE!
he ProTek R/C 2S 120C Low IR Graphene + HV LCG 4600mAh Shorty LiPo Battery is a great battery option for any racer looking for a lightweight, shorty style battery. Weighing 165 grams, the LCG shorty is over two ounces lighter than a standard shorty pack, with a smaller footprint. This offers an improved power to weight ratio and a lower overall CG.
When compared to standard LiPo and LiHV, Silicon Graphene cells deliver improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, lower internal resistance, better run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage – but Graphene + 120C LiPo batteries take that a step further with more power and lower internal resistance when compared to the previous ProTek LiHV Graphene packs!
Lab testing has shown that ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs have double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates, with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle with no significant drop off. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 7.6V nominal voltage, 120C discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and ten different models to choose from, ProTek R/C 120C Graphene + packs are perfect for racers and bashers that demand the absolute best.
- Lighter than a standard shorty pack, with a smaller footprint
- Improved power to weight ratio and a lower overall CG
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo battery
- Improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and lower internal resistance!
- Increased run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage!
- More capacity gram for gram when compared to standard LiPo cells
- 10C max charge rates – 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
- 7.6V nominal voltage
|HV Shorty LCG
|Number of Cells
|Maximum Charge Rate
|Watt Hour @7.6V