Zap Goo is recommending for using on installation for RC Lights. The wires, the LED’s themselves, as well as other options.
It seems to be slightly thinner consistency to SHOE GOO. Many people use this for various body parts as well.
Fix almost anything with Zap Goo, the all-purpose adhesive/sealant made for today’s high-tech surfaces. Strong and flexible, Zap Goo bonds to just about any material you can think of: aluminum, ceramic, china, clay, cloth, fiberglass, metal, most plastics, plaster, pottery, rubber, and wood. Zap Goo often works where other “super” adhesives won’t. Dries clear, holds fast; easily cut with a razor knife. Keep a tube handy in your tacklebox, toolbox, glovebox, or kitchen drawer! Tube contains 1 fl. oz.
- All-purpose adhesive/sealant—fixes virtually anything
- Made for today’s high-tech surfaces
- Strong and flexible, bonds to almost any material
- Works where other “super” adhesives won’t
- Dries clear; can be cut with a razor knife
- Tube contains 1 fl. oz.
Heres a video from YouTube on how to use it