Hitec X1 Mini AC/DC Charger 2S 3S Lipo Nimh LiFe Nicad [Hitec]
An affordable, LiHV-compatible charger choice!
- Over-temperature, over-capacity and over-short circuit reverse polarity protection.
- Stores up to ten different charge/discharge profiles.
- “Charge Master” PC Control Software allows users to monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other charge data in real-time graphs, as well as initiate and update firmware.
- Temperature threshold termination (requires temperature probe, sold separately).
- TVC (Terminal Voltage Control) allows the charger’s end voltage to be reset.
- 1-year limited Hitec’s warranty, beginning at the date of purchase.
- Charges 6-8 cell NiCds/NiMHs, 2-4S LiPos/LiIons/LiFes/LiHVs and 6-12V lead acid batteries.
- 60 watts of charging power.
- 6A power supply.
- USB port for PC control and firmware upgrades.
- Battery meter displays total voltage, highest and lowest voltage, individual cell voltage, total internal resistance and internal resistance of each cell.
- Fast and storage charge modes for lithium batteries.
- Re-peak mode and delta peak sensitivity for NiCd/NiMH batteries.
Charges 2-4S LiPo/LiHV/Li-Ion/LiFe, 6-8 cell NiCd/NiMH, and
6-12V lead acid batteries
60 watts of charging power
USB Port for PC control & firmware upgrade
Battery meter displays total voltage, highest & lower voltage,
voltage of each cell, total internal resistance, and internal
resistance of each cell
Fast and storage charge modes for lithium batteries
Re-peak mode and delta peak sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd batteries
Over Temperature, Over Capacity & Over Short Circuit Reverse
Stores up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles
“Charge Master” PC Control software allows user to monitor pack
voltage, cell voltage and other data during charging, as well as
view the charge data in real-time graphs, and initiate and update
Temperature threshold termination, requires temperature probe
TVC (Terminal Voltage Control) allows charger’s end voltage to be
One year limited warranty through Hitec beginning at date of
X-1 Mini Charger
AC Power Cord
Two Pin T-Type Charge Cable
XT60 Charger Cable
AC Input: 100-240 Volts AC
Output Connector: 4mm Banana Plugs
Total Charge Circuit Power: 60 Watts AC Input
Charge Current Range: 0.1 – 6.0 Amps
Discharge Current Range: 0.1 – 2.0 Amps
Discharge Current Power: 10 Watts
Dimensions: 4.41 x 4.17 x 2.05in (112 x 106 x 52mm)
Weight: 0.68 lbs (310g)