October 12, 2018 – 7pm-1am – (TWIN TEAM TANDEM @ 9pm)
Twin Team WINNERS: $100 to winning team.
October 13, 2018 – 4pm-1am – (TSUISO COMP @ 6pm)
Tsuiso Comp Winners:
First Place will receive 400.00 Yokomo Voucher to be used at Super G
Second Place will receive 200.00 Yokomo Voucher to be used at Super G
Third Place will receive 100.00 Yokomo Voucher to be used at Super G
We will be raffling prizes! We will be grilling food! We will be showcasing some of the best rc drifters around! We will be using our SUPER-G REPLAY SYSTEM to help the judges!
Schedule as follow:
On Friday and Saturday, October 12 and 13, 2018, Super-G R/C Drift Arena is hosting it’s 4 Year Competition and Celebration. Since we know being able to session with your fellow R/C Drifters is a big part of any event, we decided to split the competition into 2 separate days rather than to have 1 day of competitions only. Saturday being the main event day with food, main raffle, and a live DJ!
Friday, October 12, 2018: 7:00pm – Open / Open Track
9:00pm – SuperTwin Team Competition
10:00pm (approx.) – Open Track
1:00am – Close
SuperTwin Team Competition:
- Teams of 2 will compete against other teams in Single Eliminations. (Possible Double Eliminations based on entries)
– Line will be defined the day of the event
– Spec Tire is Yokomo DRC
– Each run will consist of 2 consecutive laps with no break in between. The first lap will be the warm-up lap, the second will be the judged lap
– Each team will be judged on Line, Proximity, and Overall Style and Appearance
Entry Fee for the SuperTwin Competition is $30/Team and includes track fee for the day.
Saturday, October 13, 2018: 4:00pm – Open / Competitors Practice (Competitors Only)
6:00pm – Drivers Meeting
6:30pm – Single Run Qualifying
7:30pm – Tsuiso Battles
9:00pm – Awards
9:30pm – Food / Open Session
– Spec Tire – Yokomo DRC ALL AROUND (Hand Out Rear)
– Chassis Weight Limit – 1100g Max. Rear
– Entry Fee $35. Includes 1 pair of Yokomo DRC Tires for rear, track fee for the day, and 1 raffle ticket.
Judges for the event:
Bring your skills! Get your slide on!
PLEASE SEE OFFICIAL RULES HERE: